We are ten days into the new year and by now, most of us have already broken our New Year’s Resolutions. But this year… can be different. This year I made 10 resolutions using my favorite letter. My favorite letter in the alphabet is P. I have found that if I associate my resolutions with just one letter, I am more likely to approach each day attempting to reach my goals for the year.
Here are my P Words that make up my 10 New Year’s Resolutions
1. Positive……. I want to be positive with all of my thoughts about life and people that are in my life.
2. Plan……….. At the end of each day I will write down what I plan to accomplish for the next day.
3. Practice……. I will be consistent as I practice the ideals that I believe in.
4. Patient……. I will be patient with each person that I meet.
5. Polite…. … Number 5 goes with number 4. I want to be Polite as I Patiently interact with everyone I
6. Passion……. I will enter every endeavor that I encounter with great passion.
7. Purpose……. As I go through each day I will have purpose to every action.
8. Preparation… I will prepare for the successful day that I have planed.
9. Peace……… I will strive for complete peace in every encounter.
10.Pray………. I will start each day out in Prayer that I can achieve my goals.
When you put it all together… Here is what it looks like.
The Power of P.
Positive Plans with Purpose that include, Patience, Passion, and Practice will ensure me of the Peace that I Prepare & Pray for.
Now it is your turn. You may not have a favorite letter, but you can have any one of the 26. I suggest you start out with a brain storming activity where you choose a letter and then write down at least 20 words that begin with that letter. You can then narrow it down to 10 and put your resolution together.
Best of luck in 2018 and know that what you resolve to do and sticking with it can make all the difference.
In His light, bob roach